Gurulkan & Çakır is in a constant effort to foster a culture in which people feel supported and appropriately challenged and rewarded. We are always on the lookout for high-caliber individuals to join our team and extend our capabilities. We want our associates to advance their skills and develop rewarding long-term careers with us.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria;
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable law school with a solid academic record,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Applicants are expected to achieve a minimum score of 105 from TOEFL IBT or a minimum score of 7.0 from IELTS Academic)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- A high level of interest in legal profession and a dedication to continuous learning and development,
- Great attendance and punctuality,
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and
- Military service completed or delayed for a minimum term of two years for male candidates.