Gurulkan & Çakır offers a hands-on training and gives legal trainees as much responsibility as they can take. We encourage a friendly atmosphere that boosts the development of strong working relationships among all of our lawyers at all levels.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria;
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable law school with a solid academic record,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (Applicants are expected to achieve aminimum score of 105 from TOEFL IBT or a minimum score of 7.0 from IELTS Academic)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- A high level of interest in legal profession and a dedication to continuous learning and development, and
- Great attendance and punctuality.
Please kindly send your resume along with your academic transcript, and copy of the language test score.